Contact Carolyn Yatsook, Economic Development Director, City of Belton, for more information at 816-331-4331.
CHAMBER OFFICE OR
We are looking for a Pastry Chef that prepares and creates company products from start to finish. The pastry chef must know and follow established recipes to achieve brand consistency and quality standards set by the company. This includes maintaining a sanitary work area during and after work processes are fulfilled, following safety requirements, measuring, mixing, pouring or shaping pastries, observing proper cook temperatures and times, and applying proper toppings, glaze or packaging to finished product. This position requires excellent time management skills and the ability to work quickly and well under pressure. This position is part of the Back of House team, reports directly to the Head Pastry Chef and indirectly to the general manager of the store.
- Each organization that registers will be allowed a space in the parking lot to the west of Memorial Station. Please complete & return the form so we can reserve a space for your vehicle.
- Event co-sponsorships AVAILABLE until OCT 15. A complimentary parking spot, info table, and promotional consideration will be given for those sponsoring at least at the $250 level.
- Organizations may request multiple spaces for larger vehicles or additional display space.
- Vehicle decoration is highly encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Organizations must provide their own treats. Treats may consist of candy or prizes. All candy must be in individually wrapped packaging.
- Organizations are welcome to hand out coupons with their treats.
- Event is 6:00-8:00 pm; vehicles may arrive to decorate at 4:30pm, but no later than 5:40 pm.