Friendly neighborhood bar & grill offering a full menu. Come check us out!
444 N. Scott Ave.
Belton, MO 64012
Belton, MO Chamber of Commerce
Belton was platted in 1871. The city was likely named for surveyor Capt. Marcus Lindsey Belt. A post office called Belton has been in operation since 1872.
Click HERE to read about Belton Missouri history!